Sales manager for CIS markets
Be prepared to:
• Represent the Breitto brand internationally;
• Develop the network of partners (carriers) and maintain relations with existing ones;
• Maintain close relations and provide assistance to customers – calculate prices, confirm freight prices, accept and supervise orders, supervise transportation, coordinate documents, accounts, and debts;
• Search for transportation solutions in Western Europe, Scandinavia, or Asia (optional).
What we expect from You:
• You feel comfortable communicating in English or Russian; (If you can speak more languages - that’s a huge plus!)
• You have good computer skills;
• You are ambitious and persistently pursue your goals;
• You firmly know that logistics, sales, and signed deals are your path;
• You have at least two years of experience working with carriers. An established partnership network is a great advantage.
What can we offer for You:
• Stress-free environment: our managers are understanding and calmly deal with stressful situations;
• Business trips, during which you will be able to visit international exhibitions, conferences, meet your clients and make new connections;
• A friendly, professional team that not only takes a responsible approach to their work but also offers a helping hand;
• Work-life balance and harmonized workflow;
• Motivational bonuses for achieved results;
• Workplace in a strategically convenient location;
• Newly equipped office with lounge area, for active or quiet rest and other conveniences that facilitate everyday life at work;
• The possibility of working from home;
• Healthy work environment;
• Unforgettable celebrations with the team, internal and external events, trainings, and everything else you need to grow professionally.
1200 - 3000 €